The third edition of the Expo will be held in New Delhi, from 10 to 12 May, with the motto “Smarter solutions for a better tomorrow”.
Exhibitions India Group is organizing 3rdSmart Cities India 2017 expo which will be held at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, during 10-12 May 2017. The event supports the Prime Minister’s vision of Smart Cities and will focus on “Smarter solutions for a better tomorrow”.
The Expo will connect exhibitors and speakers with government administrators, municipal bodies, industry leaders, investors, etc., who have interest in developing smart cities. Focused on smart governance, smart energy, smart environment, smart ICT, smart mobility, smart buildings, etc., the conference will deliberate on aspects pertaining to clean water; efficient solid waste management; improved low emission public transport; proliferation of electric and hybrid vehicles for private use; clean energy for smart buildings; etc. The objective is to provide public services for private benefit – creating a partnership between the government and its citizens.
The Smart Cities India 2017 conference will provide a common forum to discuss and deliberate some of the most challenging issues, new areas and upcoming technologies with stakeholders who are developing smart cities.
The conference methodology would include plenary sessions, meetings, demos, presentations, projects and solutions. It will also give opportunities for one to one meetings, group discussions and networking.
THEME CONFERENCE TOPICS
• Ministry of Urban Development perspective on smart cities in India
• Key trends and outlook of smart cities
• Regulatory and financial framework for smart cities
• Financing smart city initiatives
• Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor and smart city development
• Energy management, smart grid and energy efficiency
• Grid stability, security and network reliability
• Smart metering in India and experience sharing of USA/Europe
• Scope of smart grid and smart meters in 12th Five Year Plan
• Smart Grids – roadmaps and deployments
• Smart Vision, Components and Roadmap of Smart Grid in India
• Emerging trends in renewable energy
• Energy savings and efficiency methods
• Waste management and recycling technologies
• Biological treatment of wastewater
• Sustainable future for India’s energy-stressed cities Smart Mobility
• Reviewing green developments in India
• Fuel Cell development and its prospects
• Intelligent transport and mobility systems in India
• Ground transport technology: Advancements and opportunities
• Research & development of next generation rechargeable batteries
• Critical role of Information Communications Technology in smart cities
• Cloud Computing
• Smart metering communication requirements
• New threats and emerging trends in cyber security
• Smart solutions for safety & security of smart cities
• Disaster management and communications
• Future vision of smart homes and buildings
• Advanced HVAC systems
• Rain water harvesting solutions for smart cities
• Building automation and management systems